Science Academies of New York | SANY governance responsibilities are maintained by a Board of Trustees made up of community members and educators dedicated to the betterment of both Syracuse Academy and the educational system. The Board of Trustees provides oversight for all Science Academy of New York | SANY schools.
Board of Trustee Meetings
The Board of Trustees meets monthly on the following dates. The meeting dates are subject to change up to a week before the meeting date. Video conferencing will be available in the alternate location for example if the meeting is in Syracuse location video conferencing will be at Utica Location or vice versa. The place of the meeting can be online according to the Governor's order and will be updated before each meeting with an online registration form. The meeting will start with an executive session at 7:00 PM and will resume to public session at 7:30 PM.
SANY Board Meeting Locations & Dates
Third Wednesday of each month starting at 6.30 pm. It will be held fully online if the Governor allows it.
If the meetings are held in person, their locations will be:
- Rochester (School building, 151 E Henrietta Rd, Rochester, NY 14620) for the September meeting
- Utica (School building, 160 School Lane, Frankfort, NY 13340) for October and April Meetings
- Syracuse (Conference center, 1415 West Genesee St, Syracuse, NY 13204) for all other meetings
- Wednesday, July 20, 2022 at 6.30 pm
- Wednesday, August 17, 2022 at 6.30 pm
- Wednesday, September 21, 2022 at 6.30 pm in Rochester
- Wednesday, October 19, 2022 at 6.30 pm in Utica
- Wednesday, November 16, 2022 at 6.30 pm
- Wednesday, December 21, 2022 at 6.30 pm
- Wednesday, January 18, 2022 at 6.30 pm
- Wednesday, February 15, 2022 at 6.30 pm
- Wednesday, March 15, 2022 at 6.30 pm
- Wednesday, April 19, 2022 at 6.30 pm in Utica
- Wednesday, May 17, 2022 at 6.30 pm
- Wednesday, June 21, 2022 at 6.30 pm
- Request Access to SANY BoT Meeting
*Executive session will begin at 6.30 PM, and public session at 7.00 PM